Data Protection Policy
The privacy and security of your personal data are very important for us. For this reason, we have prepared this Data Protection Policy to better explain who we are and how we collect and manage your data.
Who we are?
This Policy is published by DERGA CONSULTING S.R.L., Via Frischin 3, 39100 Bolzano (BZ), Italian Vat no. 00759940216 (hereinafter: “DERGA”).
DEREGA CONSULTING S.R.L. is the Controller and is liable, for itself and its companies, for the acquisition, use, transmission, storage and protection of the personal data in compliance with this Data Protection Policy and current legislation (Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Reg. EU/679 of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR” and subsequent amendments and integrations).
User information collected by DERGA:
On our web forms, you will be asked to provide the following identification data: name, surname, e-mail, role and company in which you work. The registration through our website www.derga.it (hereinafter: “Website”) allows us to manage the information in order to respond to any requests you may have.
Registration forms in some of the sections of our Website may also ask you to indicate your phone number. This data will be used for statistics purposes and allows us to invite you to organised events.
How do we use your personal data and for what purposes?
We use your personal data only for the purposes described herein this Data Protection Policy, unless otherwise communicated when collecting the same.
It will be our legitimate interest - pursuant to Recital 47 and art. 6.1, letter f) of the GDPR - to use the data provided by you for the purposes of direct marketing, without affecting your fundamental rights and freedoms. This includes, by way of example:
- Process your data to manage and organise the event for which you have registered and to send you information:
- Send you advertising material relevant to our solutions, services and products or those of third-parties, i.e. white paper, presentations, registrations for webinairs and past events;
- Present aimed marketing campaigns, contacting you via e-mail or phone to offer you promotions and inform you in regard to Group services and products;
- Perform customer satisfaction market research, including through appointed market agencies, by telephone, with questionnaires or through personal appointments;
- Offer invitations to initiatives and events organised by DERGA or third-parties;
- Measure the performance of our e-mail marketing campaigns (i.e. analysing the percentages of opened web pages and clicks);
- Improve our Services, i.e., analysing the data relevant to pages that are blocked or not working visited by the users, in order to identify and resolve the problems and provide you with a better experience.
You may not receive any activity for marketing purposes, at any time, pursuant to and in accordance with Chapter III of the GDPR, through the unsubscribe link in such communications or by submitting a request to: email@example.com
Who can we share your data with?
The personal data of the Interested Party can be sent for activities attributable to the above-mentioned Purposes:
- to DEDAGROUP S.p.A., Holding of the Dedagroup Group of which DERGA is a part;
- to DERGA’s Partners
In the event of registration for events, your data may also be processed by third-party companies, partners or accredited suppliers of DERGA, selected for their high level of professionalism and appointed Processors.
DERGA can process and store the personal data collected in its data centers or those of selected and accredited suppliers located in other Countries, all belonging to the European Union.
How long can we store your data?
In relation to the various processing performed, DERGA can store your data for direct marketing activities, for as long as you collaborate with an organisation that is our client and/or prospect, unless you unsubscribe.
How to protect your data?
At any time, you can exercise your rights towards the Controller, pursuant to arts. 15 et seq. of the GDPR, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exists and the communication of such data in intelligible form;
- Obtain indications relevant to: a) purposes and methods of the processing; b) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; c) parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be communicated or that can obtain knowledge of the same in their office as designated representative within the territory of the State, of processors or persons in charge;
- Also obtain: a) access to the personal data processed by DERGA; b) the updating, correction or, should you so request, the cancellation of the data; c) data portability;
- Oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of data for direct marketing. This right can also be exercised through the unsubscribe link on such communications.
- Lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority, in the cases and for the effects expressed by the current legislation.
LAST UPDATE: 22 MAY 2018