Who we are
This Policy is published by DERGA CONSULTING SPA, based in Via Frischin 3, 39100 Bolzano (BZ), VAT no. 00759940216 (hereinafter “DERGA”), company of Dedagroup s.p.a.
The privacy organization of Derga provides for the appointment of a Data Protection Officer (DPO) as manager of the privacy program on behalf of the data controller. Our DPO can be contacted through the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on the user collected by Derga
You are requested to provide the following personal data on the forms found on our website: name, surname, email and company in which you work. Registration via the website www.derga.it (hereinafter “Website”) will enable us to manage the information, so that we may answer any requests you may have.
Registration forms on several sections of our Website may also ask you to provide a telephone. This data will be used for statistical purposes and will enable us to invite you to events organized near you.
How do we use your personal data and for what purposes?
If you are our client, your personal data may be used by Derga to fulfil contractual obligations undertaken with you, to respond to requests for action and/or assistance and/or to provide you with online services.
It shall be our legitimate interest – pursuant to Recital 47 and art. 6.1, letter f) of the GDPR – to use the data you have provided for direct marketing purposes, without infringing upon your rights and fundamental freedoms. This includes, for example:
- the processing of your data to manage and organize the event for which you have registered and to send you information material
- guaranteeing your access to the contents reserved for registered users, such as, for example, white papers, presentations, webinar recordings and past events
- the presentation of targeted marketing campaigns, contacting you via email or via telephone, to offer you promotions and to inform you of products and services of the group according to your preferences
- the performance of market research on client satisfaction, also through appointed market agencies, via telephone, with questionnaires or via personal appointments.
- the invitation for Derga events or Partner events
- the measurement of the performance of our email marketing campaigns (e.g. by analyzing the percentage of open and click rates);
- the improvement of our Services, for example, by examining the data on blocked pages or pages that do not work visited by users, so that problems can be identified and solved and so that we can provide you with a better experience.
If you have given your consent to the receipt of the newsletter and/or have expressed an interest in remaining up to date on new events we have organized, we will use your details to inform you, via email, of the latest news on Derga products and services, by sending you our newsletter.
You can unsubscribe from our marketing services, at any time, pursuant to and in accordance with art.7, paragraph 3, GDPR, through the unsubscribe link found in these notifications or by sending a special request to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can we share your data with?
Derga can transfer the data collected in full respect of the laws in force on data processing:
- to DEDAGROUP SPA, the holding company of the Dedagroup, of which DERGA is a part;
- for direct marketing purposes, to the companies of the Dedagroup, of which Derga Consulting s.p.a. is a part, and its subsidiaries, all of which comply with the organization and data management standards defined by the holding company, in full compliance with current data processing regulations.
- to DERGA Partners
In the case of registration to events, your data may also be processed by approved third-party companies, partners, or suppliers of Derga, selected for their high level of professionalism and appointed Data Owners.
Derga may process and store the personal data collected in its own datacenters or those of selected and approved suppliers located in various countries within the European Union.
For how long can we store your data?
With regard to the different processing operations carried out, Dedagroup can store your data:
- in the case of an agreement, for the ordinary limitation period of 10 years, starting from the expiry of the agreement.
- for direct marketing activities, for as long as you cooperate with the organization that is our client and/or prospective client, until you unsubscribe;
- until you withdraw your consent to the receipt of our newsletter or, at the latest, until the expiry of the ordinary limitation period of 10 years from the time that you voluntarily provided your data.
How can you protect your data?
You can exercise your rights vis-à-vis the Data Controller at any time, pursuant to articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR, by contacting email@example.com:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exist and the communication of such data in intelligible form;
- obtain information on: a) the purposes and methods of the processing; b) the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; c) the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing;
- also obtain a) access to the personal data processed by Derga b) the updating, rectification, or, when interested, the erasure of the data; c) the portability of the data provided;
- Oppose, either fully or in part, the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes. This right may also be exercised by clicking on the unsubscribe link found in these notifications
- also make a complaint to a supervisory Authority, in the cases and pursuant to the laws in force.
VERSION OF: 27 JANUARY 2022